Feminin/Feminin

Discussion in 'All OTHER shows with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by _RainAngel_, Jan 15, 2014.

1. _RainAngel_

_RainAngel_ Member

http://vimeo.com/84144076
    Feminin/feminin is a new Montreal lesbian webserie. The first episode premiered January 14th 2014. The audio is mostly in French, but subtitled in English so I can share it with you guys (yeah!).

I hope it can get wider than Quebec even though you don’t understand how we talk ahah. PLease watch and share as it as well made and pretty accurate of the life in the Montreal Gay Village. Also, sorry if you don’t get all the cultural references, but I can answer your questions. In fact, (spoiler alert) the two women we see at the end of the video are the actresses the girls talk about at the start.

In this first episode, many questions and stereotypes are addressed, such as :
    - Is every girl in a soft ball team lesbian?
    - Who can use the word dyke?
    - Is it this easy to spot a lesbian?
    - How do some straight guys react to lesbians?
    - Is homosexual couples different from straight couples?
    - What is going on with player lesbians that date one woman after the other?
    - What's the pressure on long-term relationship to be model to single people?
    - How do we react when we see an older lesbian couple, as young lesbian?

2. MisMashed

MisMashed Well-Known Member

As a Montrealer, I'm excited to check it out!!

3. Racquel

Racquel Active Member

This was actually really good. Great quality, sound, and topics.!! Can't wait for the next episode!!

4. aftertheL

aftertheL Guest

This was the best webserie EVER. :) I really loved it! I watched all the episodes in a row when they became available. I can only hope there will be more episodes in the future!

5. Ashley Rodriguez

I'm glad I found this forum. I had no idea about this web series. About to check it out now