Feelings for a girl in my sociology class.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by flo, Jan 28, 2014.

1. flo

flo Member

So the story is I think I have feelings for this girl in my sociology class and I really don't know what to do . Am in a relationship with a guy who I truly love but whenever I see her my heart stop, she is beautiful and so intelligent. I don't know if am gay or bisexual as I have always had trouble understand my sexuality.i know she is gay but in a relationship the questions is should I tell her how I feel or how do I get over her .

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Re: Feelings for a girl in my sociology class...

Wow, that's a tough one. You have a boyfriend that you 'truly love' but are into another girl. Have you tried to sort out your feelings as they are kind of contradictory... unless you don't mind open relationships? How do you know that she is gay? Have you tried to become friends with her?

3. flo

flo Member

Thank you for replying, I understand what your saying but the feeling I have for my boyfrirend is completely different, he makes me feel kinda safe. I don't really want an open relationship I just want to know if telling her might help me get over her. Oh and she told me once in a conversation that her girlfriend was a teacher and our mutual friend told me too . I just want to know how to get over her.

4. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I'd say that to get over her, you prob will have to start with examining what makes you want to get under her. I won't labor the point as you prob know some things yourself and will deal with it when you are ready. But the fact that she is there, now, is probably a reminder that there are some things you need to look at a little closer.