ex still randomly texts.

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by sk112, May 3, 2015.

1. sk112

sk112 Member

she was the one who broke up says still wants to be friends and actively tries to?
    does she still like me

2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Without much detail, I'd have to suggest to take her on her word. If she's actively trying to be your friend and she said she wants to be friends. Then friends it is.

Bluenote likes this.
  3. sk112

sk112 Member

Well i hope you are right, but i doubt its wise for us to still be friends given that i still have feelings for her

4. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Then you need to tell her that, so that you get the space you need to heal.

Bluenote likes this.
  5. sk112

sk112 Member

I did last year we didnt talk for a while thn later we strted talking again and she occasionally sends me these songs and qoutes and personized gifts. I get she wants to be friends but sometimes she confuses me and i dont have the heart to juat ask her to be clear about it.

6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

I get it sucks to ask her to be clear but it's your own feelings that get hurt if you keep quiet about it. Look after yourself.

Bluenote and Just Me like this.
  7. sk112

sk112 Member

i guess you are right thanks :)

Nancy likes this.
  8. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

tbh honest I'm one of those people who stay away from my exes... even when they're trying to be friend... so RUN FOR YOUR LIFEE!!!! (if you still have feelings for her but if you have moved on then :D its all peachy)

9. Avatar Korra

if you really want to get rid of her, then there's something you can do and it might work, because normal people run away from crazy people
    for example
    when she text you again something like this "how have you been today?" you start sending her random stories like "have you seen today on the news, about the cat who shaved herself in front of everybody to make sure she won't get lighten up fast and went into a building in fire to save 10 firefighters?" and if she'll be like "ehhh what?" you keep going "yes, TEN firefighters! can you realize how strong was that cat?!" do that until she thinks you're a hopeless lost case :))
    get spontaneous ;)
    if not, then you either tell her to stop or hope that someday she will get bored and move on