Europe, lets go to LA

Discussion in 'International' started by mjaylf, Jun 18, 2015.

1. mjaylf

mjaylf Member

Hey, Im from Portugal and I have this obsession about going to LA, so.... is someone interested? We could gather a group, meet up somewhere in Europe and then start making some plans ;) I just can't find anyone with my mind set over here... Even if we can't go to LA any time soon, I think gathering a sweet group around Europe would be awesome.

2. insidemyself

insidemyself Member

Hey,
    so why are you obsessed with LA? What's your plan? What do you want to do there? :)

3. mjaylf

mjaylf Member

I have no idea why I have this obsession, maybe it's just the idea of it since I never really went there. I lived in the states for a year, though. My idea is to drive by the coast and visit all the party hotspots or festivals! Plus, I'd really like to take a road trip to Grand Canyon. I'm traveling somewhere within Europe this summer, so if someone's interested in meeting up, you're always welcome ;) I might go to Amsterdam.

4. insidemyself

insidemyself Member

Yeah sometimes I'm not able to actually explain why I would love to do something so much. But it sounds like a great idea! I've been to Grand Canyon - and some other great Nationalparks around.
    But funny - I actually lived in Amsterdam for a year. Since then I always visit once a year but this year I haven't been able to do it. When do you plan going there?

5. mjaylf

mjaylf Member

IDK, somewhere in August or September. My dad gave me a trip somewhere in Europe for my birthday so I'm definitely going somewhere. I might go with my cousin, we should meet there, it's always good to visit around with a "local" ;)