Dutchie heading to L.A.

Discussion in 'Travel' started by puulaap, Sep 12, 2016.

1. puulaap

puulaap New Member

Hey ladies!

Sooo I just finished my masters and after a little planning I'm leaving The Netherlands and begin my big journey of travelling the world.
    One of many stops is going to be Los Angeles, and instead of booking a hostel and hang out with all the backpackers, I've heard about this great thing called couchsurfing. And what better way to get to know the city, chill at the best beaches and hit the right bars than try couchsurfing with the local gays.
    So if any of you ladies live in LA and don't mind if a Dutch 24 year old lesbian crashes at your couch for a few days, let me know! If you would like any more information, let me know as well. I'm open for anything.
    Thanks for reading!

Gyldenragg likes this.
  2. Gyldenragg

Gyldenragg Well-Known Member

I'd definitely offer up my place if I lived over there :D Love the idea though, been thinking of doing something very similar whenever I head in that direction!
    But first, planning my round the world trip... (Travel bug hit me hard even before I returned from my Trans-Mongolian trip recently) ;p

We should see if there's any interest on the forums to create a sort of couchsurf corner :) I think I know one other person on here who might be interested as well.

Hope you have a blast in LA regardless of where you end up staying though! :D