Dropping lots of hints but still not sure

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by JackSpedicy, Jan 18, 2017.

1. JackSpedicy

JackSpedicy New Member

I'm a guy who is still in high school and this story goes all the way back to middle school. I liked this girl and middle school and it spread like a wild fire and she ended up figuring out. She wasn't interested at the time but a few years after that she messaged me on Facebook asking me how I was and stuff. I thought she was just bored or bring nice. She would message me sometimes on and off and we would have conversations that were very short. However, in the starting of the school year she started messaging me again and she asked for my phone number. I have it to her and she randomly sent me a text. This Christmas she sent me Merry Christmas which is normal and she started calling herself ugly. I corrected her and said she was very pretty and she was heartwarmed. After that she texted me every day of winter break but he conversations where full and boring. I told her I was going to Hawaii for vacation and she told me to bring something and said jk after that but then she said that we should hang out. The weird thing is she replies to texts really late and they are usually a "haha" and "lol". She initiates the conversation almost all of the time and I am confused. She also sent me a photo of herself at the beach which gave me a chance to compliment her. I'm confused right now tbh

Thanks

2. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

And I'm confused why you, a straight high school guy, has signed up to a predominantly lesbian community to ask about whether a girl likes you.

But while you're here, here is some advice...
    She sounds like the run of the mill high school girl...nervous, self conscious, doesn't have a lot of depth to text conversations.

Go hang out with her, you're young, go have fun. Maybe she likes you as a buddy, maybe she's interested in you, either way it's way easier to get a coffee or whatever than keep wondering to the point that you join a gay website to find an answer.

3. JackSpedicy

JackSpedicy New Member

I am actually ually stupid lol sorry about that and thanks