dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Anjali Noronha, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Anjali Noronha

my gf didn't want me to come on this site. But I told her I am and she respected my decision. She doesn't want me to discuss our relationship with anyone else says no need to air dirty laundry. I would never air dirty laundry to anyone or belittle her. problem is she shuts me out. She never wants to talk. We been together almost a year. Im going through a major illness now and she financial problems. We stopped talking. I feel like she only talks to me out of a sense of obligation. This is not the first time this happened. Maybe I should focus on my friends for a change and shut her out too. Relatonships take two people making an effort for it to work. I love her and she is the one but I don't want to hold her back because of my illness. Maybe we aren't compatible and should breakup. This is my first real relationship serious one. So I feel lost a lot like I don't know what I am doing?