Does she want a friend or a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by hypompdg, Dec 18, 2019.

1. hypompdg

hypompdg New Member

I haven't known her well for very long but we immediately became close and began spending a lot of time together. I've always thought she was objectively beautiful, but I'm the past 6-8 weeks I've found myself in a little bit of a fog. When she hangs out at my house she sleeps in my bed. We share clothes, we call each other when things happen, we say "I love you," when we leave or hang up the phone or go to sleep. Not long ago we were at a party and I started having weird feelings around totally normal things. Her pointing out a hot girl, changing in front of me without a thought, she kissed me on the lips once to get a guy to think she was taken and leave us alone. All of those things made me feel like her "best friend" and like if she was doing those things there was no way the thought of us being into each other had ever crossed her mind. So anyway, I've been absolutely trying my best not to like her, but it's there, and I'm not going to fight it.

Now I just don't know what's going on in her end. She calls me babe lots, I'm the one she calls when she is upset, she makes my tea in the morning. She spoons me and puts her arm over me when she sleeps. She's started always kissing my cheek when we say goodbye. I feel like a highschool girl when those things happen, and I'm WELL into my twenties.

At the same time, she does lots of "best friend" things. She doesn't care if I see her change, or if she sleeps in her underwear. She vents about people she's interested in, she jokes about needing to get tinder, going on dates, etc.

I've been the little gay girl in love with her best friend before, I know those feels. But this time I know she's gay, and I know how I feel. Am I nuts for thinking there's something there on her end? I don't know if she's interested in a lovely intimate friendship, or something else.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Make your move if you like her.

3. Seb345

Seb345 Member

yeah you should try making a move. It's worth trying