do you think she might like me?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Flower girl, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Flower girl

Flower girl Member

o

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

There might be something there, but would you really be interested since you don't know much about her? Why not get acquainted a little bit? Ask her if you could copy her notes for one particular lab because you think you have missed some stuff, buy her a coffee while she waits and start a conversation.

Gentry, Flower girl and Spygirl like this.
  3. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

It does appear that she's into you but doesn't want anyone else to know. You'll need to find a reason to strike up a conversation then take it from there.

Gentry, Flower girl and greylin like this.
  4. Flower girl

Flower girl Member

Yeah that's why I didn't really know if I should approach. I know said something about me to her best friend. But it could either be a good thing or a bad thing

5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Does she like you and what should you do about it are two different questions.

Does she like you? It is hard to say from what you have described. She seems both curious about you and like she is trying to keep her distance. Which could me she likes you and is shy, likes you and is closeted, or doesn't like you but thinks you would be a friend.

What you should do about it depends on where you are in your life right now. Are you out? Are you financially dependent on your family? Does your family know that you are bi? Is your school, your town, etc... a safe environment in which to be out?

Making a move on a girl comes with the risk that you can be outed. Maybe the girl freaks out and tells the whole world. Maybe her friends freak out and tell the whole world. Maybe you date a little and everyone gossips. It can get back to anyone and everyone - once the cat is out of the bag, there is no predicting where it will go.

So if you are out and in a safe situation it's not a big deal. Try and talk to her. If she freaks out and outs you, nbd. But if you are not out, or your situation could be precarious (homophobic parents, for example) - then it might not be a good idea to make a move on her. In that case it would be better to wait until you are in a better situation.

6. Flower girl

Flower girl Member

Yeah I am out and thanks for all the advice. I'll probably just not do anything because I realize she seems immature.