Do you think she interested in me?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by s6ixty_f4our, Jul 17, 2015.

1. s6ixty_f4our

s6ixty_f4our Member

We met online 3 weeks ago, our first conversation we flirted and sexted on OkCupid.com. After about a few days talking to each other we kept in touch with light friendly flirting. And then suddenly I've noticed she hasn't been online for five days so I message her on her facebook.

The next day she informed me that she traveled back home and will be gone for 3 weeks.
    She recently came back home couple weeks ago and I've been sending her friendly messages and she finally replied. Our conversation went well, shared about her vacation back home and I shared my life while she was gone.
    Our recent conversation I had with her was on Friday it ended with this:

Her: Ok..better get my work done...have a ton of fun dear girl..tonight and this weekend!
    Kisses!

Me: It was nice talking to you.

Her: You Also! Bye.

She always ends her messages with "Kisses" which is nice and flattering.
    On Saturday and Monday I've messaged her and she hasn't gotten the chance to read my messages yet.
    Although, she been online everyday only during her breaks, she been logging on during work.
    Should wait for her to message me? How long should I wait if she doesn't?

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Quit stalking her messages. Just because you have been flirting and sexting doesn't mean she likes you as much as you like her. If she was crazy about you (which she is not) you would know by now. Don't message her again until she makes a move.

Keep chatting with other girls. Things will click with someone eventually.

Spygirl and aussie_gabby like this.
  3. wonderlust

wonderlust Well-Known Member

She seems to just be keeping it friendly to me. Lay off it for a while and keep yourself busy with other things if she messages you back, great if not, then no harm no foul. Keep your expectations reasonable.

Bluenote likes this.
  4. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

If she were interested in you, you wouldn't be writing this post. I've said it a million times...take everything at face value. You're sitting here clinging to a shred of hope when she texts you..but if she were interested, things would've progressed and she'd be initiating conversation. Yeah, you talked and sexted (which is weird to me not having really known someone)...and then things stopped.

This tells me that she's just not that into you in a relationship way. Sexting doesn't mean relationship or even feelings for someone. Find someone who wants to be with you....not someone who uses you to occupy her time.

mavislove_17 and Bluenote like this.
  5. jinxie

jinxie Member

Dont text again.

6. mavislove_17

mavislove_17 Member

I agree with @Spygirl, you are holding out hope...we have all been there at one point or another but you need to stop rereading the messages (the sexting ones too). In fact, you need to DELETE them! Reading them will only drive you crazy! Trust me once you delete them you feel better about everything.

Spygirl and Bluenote like this.
  7. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

You sexted the very first time you had contact with her? Even if she sexted you back she probably thinks you are not someone she wants to have a serious relationship with. Don't sext with anyone else until you know her real well and in person first. Take things slower and leave her wondering next time.

Bluenote likes this.