Do i stay or do i go?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by lilly2, Nov 17, 2013.

1. lilly2

lilly2 Member

I'm going to try and keep this short. I'm currently in a relationship, my gf and i have been together for almost 2 years...the thing is i have always had a crush on a friend of mine, (shes openly gay.) but the timing has never worked out, im single shes not, im not she is..etc.We have drunkenly flirted and felt up one another, but nothing more then that. So i dont know how she feels about me. Lately, I have noticed im thinking about her more and more, and i would say my feelings for her have gotten more serious, as we've gotten to hang out more. I feel guilty being with my gf, yet having my mind (and some feelings) on someone else. Do I take a 'break' from my relationship, and finally confront my friend about my feelings for her?..and risk rejection. Has anyone else ever been in a relationship and had a crush on someone else? what did you do?

2. Maison Clicquot

Maison Clicquot Well-Known Member

3. Ooohwhatprettystars

Ooohwhatprettystars Well-Known Member

Yep, been there, still there. I'm in a relationship, and had feelings for a friend of mine for over a year before I got into this relationship, timing has never been right for either of us. I was single but she wasn't, now we are both in relationships but not completely happy. We've always flirted when we see each other, its like we can't help it. But I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I can't imagine how it feels to be in your shoes, its a difficult decision. I know that if it were me, I would probably end up ending my relationship and seeking more from the friend. Only because its something I know I've wanted for a long time and I would regret my decision to not try. I know how happy I am with my girlfriend, and I know how happy I am being around my friend. You just have to figure out if its worth it. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this situation.

Honestly. If the timing ever is right with my friend and I, that will be my decision because I know there is a reason I can't stop thinking about her and I know that I have never felt a connection like ours.