Customer at work

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Hc92, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Hc92

Hc92 New Member

Hey!

So I'm a checkout girl in a supermarket and the first time I noticed this girl was when I served her and her mum.. I didn't actually look at her because I could feel her staring at me..kind of hard to explain but you know when you just KNOW someone is looking at you, feel their eyes burning into you haha yeah well that's happened twice (when she's been in with her mum)

I've also served her twice on her own and we've chatted away, again, I feel like she looks at me more than you usually would (can't really explain it lol)..if I'm on self scan and she walks past she makes eye contact smiles and says 'hi'.

So the question(s) are...

1. Do you think she may be a lesbian and possibly interested?

2. If so, how do I find out her name? I can't exactly ask her for her number (don't think my work would like cashiers asking customers or directly!) so I'd like to find out her name and add her subtly on Facebook haha!

Thanks!

2. Prinny

Prinny New Member

Hey,

If you two are close in age maybe you could sort of pretend she looks familiar. Maybe just say...you look quite familiar, did we go to school together? What's your name? And hopefully she'll tell you her full name, haha that's probably what I'd do.

rainydaze likes this.
  3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

You don't give enough information. It's quite possible that she's only being friendly.

Given that this is a work/customer thing, for you to find out more information, you'd have to be subtle. I agree with the previous poster..ask her if you know her from somewhere and take it from there.

rainydaze and Prinny like this.
  4. laura7

laura7 Member

We should vote for a new law so every lesbo or bi has to have a stamp on their forehead... then all those guessings would have an end, right?...