could this be a problem?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jen, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Jen

Jen Member

Hi guys!
    I have met this great girl online, we really have a great connection. We talk for hours and when we don't, I miss her instantly. (Yes I know, it could turn out bad)
    We made plans to meet in just three days. I'm excited about that. There's also something that's been on my mind. She told me a while ago that she's been married before. She is 34, I'm turning 30. If this goes well, she would be my first real girlfriend. I'm not that experienced, she is...
    Would you date someone 'out of your league'? Someone who's been through it all?
    Could this be a big problem later on?

I need any kind of advice. Thank you!

2. Falk08

Falk08 Well-Known Member

Yes! or at least see!

I don't think there's any reason to not give it a shot if you're both interested and honest with each other. My gf has been with multiple girls and she was my first and there's of course times when I feel inexperienced but in general she loves being my first and finds it cute. I think if you really have a connection all that shouldn't matter and you should give it a go!

As far as "someone out of your league", first off she clearly sees something in you so I'm not so sure that's true but if not who the hell doesn't want to score someone out of their league!??!

I guess, I would say just try to take things slow and be as honest about things as you can, for instance the first time and still sometimes during sex I feel like I'm in a foreign land but if you have a connection and feel like things could work out...that's rare with anyone in the world and most certainly worth going after!