Confused with my friendship

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Potter713, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Potter713

Potter713 New Member

So I have this friend, we've been friends for about 4 years now. Our relationship has been kinda always a little messy ( we cross the friendship line a couple of times, we flirt a lot and etc). We've been spending more time together lately, and I'm falling for Her. I definitely get mixed signals from her. Our group of friends called me her girlfriend and she got a little defensive. So I would like some opinions from people, if I should express how I feel for her or if I should just let it be.
    Thanks in advice :)

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

More info needed.

3. Potter713

Potter713 New Member

We've slept together once a couple of years ago, it was no big deal. But recently since we've both been single, she's openjng up to me more about what she wants in a relationship and in life ( we used to just be friends who hung out when the group did). And we've been having sleep overs often (nothing sexually has happen) but a lot of flirting and spooning. She knows I have a crush on her because I told her once before.

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

And why, exactly, haven't you gone for it?

If you want a hook up, go for it.

If you want to date, then make out a little - then ask whats up. Or just ask whats up.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015