CECE!?

Discussion in 'Pretty Little Liars' started by Hen, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Hen

Hen New Member

I'm obvs #teamali and was glad when cece came back so that Ali wasn't all alone but I def have been feeling like Cece is duping Ali or doing something sinister behind her back. I love Cece since she's obviously a mercenary but I also think that she loves chaos more than any other character and cannot see her being fully on Ali's side. Perhaps she's working on her own for the LOLZ? It's hard to try and reason why Cece does any of the things she does. But I have a feeling that she is a major character in what began all this craziness.

I always side-eyed how Cece was wearing a very similar yellow top and styled her hair similar to Ali's on the night Ali was almost murdered. In the beginning, I wondered if Ali possibly gave her a similar top so that they could confuse someone who was after Ali but now that we've seen that Ali was left a note from her "mom" (BTW, what mother leaves notes when she is at home with her daughter instead of just walking a couple of feet and talking to her?) to wear that top that night, how would have Cece known about that? Perhaps Cece knew something that Ali didn't. I always believed that Cece messed with someone when she pretended to be Ali and broke into Radley. Perhaps the person (Bethany?) was after her and still thought her name was Ali so Cece decided to send Ali a fake note to wear the yellow top so that it would be harder to tell between them. IDK.

ALSO, Bethany was wearing a yellow top when she was buried so either Mona or someone took the yellow top that Ali was wearing that night after she got to the motel or perhaps Cece put her own similar yellow top on Bethany?

What do y'all think about Cece? Is she really trying to help Ali or has this all been for her own goals?

2. Hen

Hen New Member

OMG also I just read Bethany's letter where she thanks who people assume to be Ali for the clothes that they sent her and says "Yellow is my favorite color". SO WHAT IF Cece went in there pretending to be Ali to lure Bethany out AND sent her a similar yellow top? So she wore a yellow top herself, sent Bethany a similar one, and pretended to be Ali's mom through a note to say she should wear her yellow top!

Bethany's letter BTW: https://twitter.com/_mssan/status/543178958167351297/photo/1