Cant meet anyone? I've tried OkCupid, PoF, Brenda, Qruiser, you name i

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by Femme, Jun 23, 2015.

1. alien30

alien30 Member

Forgot in the previous post: you can also try alternative casual dating sites, or some communities online where introverted people come. For example forum, ntrovertdear.com is great please for high sensitive people.

Also you can try with popular hookup apps, or even classifieds websites, why not, it is worth of trying anything you got on your mind...

2. Minamot

Minamot Member

I’m in the same boat lol and it looks like a lot of us are. I have tried all the apps that were available since I broke up with my last gf but nothing at all happened with these apps. i met more people on Instagram or Facebook than any of the dating apps I tied... but I’m one of those who doesn’t look like a lesbian kind of person so no romantic interests whatsoever... sigh
    Also being asian isn’t helping.. I think non Asians can’t tell who are lesbians when it comes to Asians.. except for the very obvious butch type which I’m not.
    I’m kind of femme but not too extremely.
    Imagine a somewhat feminine Franky Doyle .. from Wentworth but asian ?lol I guess that would be me.. ?! Please find me, someone!!! for the love of god! I also tried bars long ago but It was not my scene.. I’m running out of places to go to .. and wonder if I’ll die alone lol anyway, any of you from Toronto please talk to me! ❤️

3. alien30

alien30 Member

Minamot, did somebody found you until now?

4. Minamot

Minamot Member

No lol

5. Dinotae

Dinotae Member

lol, were you hiding? Maybe that's why no one can find you :p

6. Minamot

Minamot Member

no lol I’m not hiding but I don’t go to the obvious places like bars or etc.. when I go shopping I see some girls talking to me and somewhat flirting with me but I don’t know if they are just being nice.. I’m shy in general .. and I don’t look like a lesbian in the most obvious way and it’s hard to get noticed.