Can you love 2 women at once?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by April2014, Apr 10, 2014.

1. April2014

April2014 Member

I am almost 100% sure I am in love with two women, and wanted to know the opinions of you out there and if anyone has ever felt this way.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, I'm very confused right now :(

2. RVT

RVT Well-Known Member

Me personally? No. But I'm old school like that.

And if you an juggle more than one romantic relationship with a woman, you ain't doing one of them correctly. ;)

3. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

I know an old joke
    Rule nr. 1 your lover must know how to cook
    Rule nr. 2 your lover must have a good job
    Rule nr. 3 your lover must know how to make you feel loved
    Rule nr. 4 your lover must be good in bed
    Rule nr. 5 all four lovers must never meet face to face

There are some people who will say that they will always love one at a time, until they meet someone else and they will be stuck between two loves... surprise supriiise ! so the conclusion is, that I don't know if I am a person who will always love one at a time. My answer is relative.

4. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

If my girlfriend is not reading this, then yes, absolutely. :p Seriously though, I don't see why not. I have seen people intensely in love with more than one person. It was just a constraint of time that was a problem with their relationships. So happened they were not jealous of each other.

5. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

Hmm... if you are talking about monogomous relationships (i.e. not open relationships), I think there's a fine line of loving 2 women at once. Do you mean romantic love? Or you have a partner and you also have a friend who you love very strongly but not necessarily that way but sometimes it might feel like it?

6. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

There are many people in poly ( Polygamous ) relationships. So yes, it is possible. But you kind of need to know what you are doing. You are talking about intimacy with more than one person. Look at it this way, its possible for parents to love more than one of their children, right?

The question is, are the other two women open to being poly with you? Is it a 3-way poly? Or do they share you (not at the same time). Do some research into poly. But the thing is, poly people tends to ALWAYS be poly.

I have friends who are a poly group. 4 women and 3 guys. The core is 3 women and 1 guy. They are social together, going out clubing, dancing and of course, sex. Now, because they are poly, doesn't mean that someone can just say "I want to join".

Poly people are as varied as the fluidity of any other relationship types.

Here is one to break your mind: A post op woman (She used to be a HE) is in a relationship with lesbian.