Bi has a straight crush

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Nikifend, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Nikifend

Nikifend New Member

Hello.I am 25,I am bi and I had a relationship with a 39-year old woman who was my first ever experience with a woman.It was amazing,the chemistry,everything. Unfortunately,we had to broke up due to a lot of reasons 5 months ago.
    This summer I met again with an old friend of mine,who is 18 now.She has grown a lot,since I last saw her and I liked her from the first moment.She is straight,she likes boys,she actually has a crush on a boy right now,but I have a crush on her.A big one actually.We both live in a small village and it is very narrow-minded here.I don't want to do anything towards my feelings for her,cause i know that I will scare her and her parents will definitely eat me alive.What should I do?

2. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

You just said that you didn't want to do anything "towards my feelings for her, cause i know that I will scare her...."

That's your answer. You do nothing. She is straight. Nothing you've said makes me think she's remotely into you. Oh, and she is straight.

But, let's play this out into scenarios:

1. You tell her you have a crush; she doesn't reciprocate because she's straight....and then your friendship becomes uber weird.
    2. You tell her you have a crush; she doesn't reciprocate because she's straight...and then your friendship is fine. The point is, nothing comes from this, and it's better that you left your feelings unsaid.
    3. You tell her you have a crush; she doesn't reciprocate and she wigs out -- you lose your friendship and her parents freak out, potentially telling everyone about you-- thereby making you the pariah of the village.
    4. You tell her you have a crush; she reciprocates and you guys rush off and have the perfect relationship. THIS WON'T HAPPEN, BECAUSE SHE'S STRAIGHT.

Show a little maturity and recognize that throughout life you will have unrequited crushes on people....that's human nature. Find someone who's not straight.

3. Nikifend

Nikifend New Member

Thank you for your time and your answer.

rainydaze likes this.