Best ONS ever with "straight" girl

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by oma, Sep 12, 2014.

1. oma

oma Member

I had the best one night stand ever with this "straight" girl. Now what?

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

If you feel as if there are red flags / your body/heart/mind is telling you that something wrong is going on - it probably is not the right thing for you to do.

If you do want to continue, you have to ask whether you want to just have her as a f-word buddy or if you want to actually have a relationship with her. You probably won't have a meaningful relationship with her - just sex.

3. Ren

Ren Member

Even if you see red flags, what's really the harm in hanging out with her one time? You will learn a lot more about her, whether she's truly "straight" or not, what she's looking for, etc, instead of just making assumptions if you just hang out. You just have to make sure you ask the right questions instead of just making out and having sex. Then I would decide what to do based on that.

I could explain away her never contacting you by guessing you're probably the more experienced one with women. I feel like the majority of bi/les women never make the first move anyway and often don't know how to, but that's got to be even more true for women who are inexperienced. Prior to meeting you, she probably had never done anything except kiss a girl, not even go out on a proper date with one. She might have even assumed that you weren't interested because it sounds like you didn't even offer to exchange phone numbers or hang out again or anything right after the ONS, plus on FB you said "let's hang out sometime" and then didn't contact her again for, like, a week (which...most of the time when people say "let's hang out sometime" they don't really mean it and it never happens). So, I wouldn't worry too much about her not contacting you at this stage, especially since she seems open to hanging out with you. If she says yes and then starts canceling or otherwise gets flaky, then it's time to move on.

Honestly, early in your post I thought to myself, "Okay, Eve is into this OTHER chick," and the stuff you wrote about her communicating with the other girl on FB kind of supports that. That doesn't mean someone can't be interested in two people at the same time, and she seems to have known the other girl longer/better anyway. Right now, I'd guess she's more interested in the other girl, but that's not to say that can't change once she gets to know you more. Right now, there's no reason for her to be more interested in you than in the other chick. So, again, I'd say since she seems open to you even still, then maybe hang out with her one time, use that to get some more info and then use that info to decide whether or not to pursue anything with her.

4. Terri

Terri Member

As far as her not adding you on facebook...you just met and for all intents and purposes, she's straight. She may not be comfortable at this point adding you on fb. Especially if she is actually questioning her sexuality. I may be completely wrong, but coming from someone who is still in the closet to a lot of family, I'd really rather not be outed by a fb post or comment. She may feel the same way. Just a thought.

Also, I think this really depends on what you can handle. Are you cool being an experiment or a fwb? If so, go for it. If not, you may want to lay off the sex until you get a better feel as to what she's planning on getting out of this. Plan to meet with her. If she shows up, you know she at least could be a friend. If she flakes, you have your answer. Move on.

Good luck :)