Attracted to guys with long hair...because it...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Love*Cali, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Love*Cali

Love*Cali Well-Known Member

I've always thought of myself as lesbian because I never really cared much for men (other than one period in HS where I really liked a guy). Lately, however, I've been noticing some men and am beginning to think I'm truly bisexual. What I notice is that I really like guys with long hair. I don't appreciate all men with long hair but the ones that I have to stop and stare at and want to get to know have long hair.

Do you think this has something to do with gender? Is it that I'm subconsciously considering this a female characteristic? Franly, I'm not sure I'd still be attracted if they cut their hair.

I saw a guy with long hair today and was instantly attracted. I've never actually felt that way about a guy before. He had a front portion of his hair tied out of his face with a rubber band and I was really into it. Looking him in the face, I actually considered if I'd be interested if he cut his hair and it seemed I wouldn't be.

2. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

Re: Attracted to guys with long hair...becaus...

I think you are reacting to visual clues.

Okay... imagine him NAKED. With a hairy body, especially the chest and buttocks... the shape of his body.
    Now... Imagine having sex with him.

If you are not turned on, then you are not bisexual.