Are you attracted to a "lesbian type"?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by _mirage_, Jun 22, 2015.

1. _mirage_

_mirage_ Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm curious. I heard that some people have strict preferences for one type of lady--and I don't mean blonde or brunette--such as stems, studs, femmes, butches, etc. I'm not even sure if I know all the types :p. For me, it doesn't matter so much.

2. Lauren_1989

Lauren_1989 Active Member

I do like feminine women, I must admit, but I'd say I'm more in to a certain type of personality rather than looks. Funny, intelligent, considerate people, any kind of person, are my 'type'. If she so happens to be butch then that's fair enough! A woman in heels though...

3. KelseyK1992

KelseyK1992 Member

I like all sorts of women, I do prefer femme girls though

pikatan2 likes this.
  4. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

I prefer feminine, sorta tom boyish - they call themselves sporty femmes. However, most like other sporty femmes, which I'm not. That's probably why I'm still single. Butch women seem to be attracted to me because I'm feminine, but I tried dating a couple of them (at different times) and they're not for me.

5. lorienczhiu

lorienczhiu Well-Known Member

I've always said that I don't have a strong preference - and I think that's true. When I met my wife, she was a hippie andro femme, and my previous relationships have run the gamut from no-nonsense tomboys to high femmes.I don't put myself strictly on that spectrum, either.

BUT I will say that a few years ago, while we were engaged, my wife's presentation shifted, and now she is much more comfortable in button-downs and jeans. And it is HOT. I can't even quite rationalize how much sexier I find her, in ties and vests and collared shirts - maybe it's a little bit the patriarchy, but damn. So though I'm not looking, the women I notice now tend to be the ones who dress like my wife does now (though obviously she always compares favorably to dapper dykes on the street).

nicolenihon likes this.
  6. chia

chia Member

Aside from lesbian type or looks, I believes it can changed, but attitude and behaviour its damn hard and almost can be changed so I just follow my heart on this :)
    but I admitted more attracted to girl who can do both feminine and sporty, intelligent, and caring :)