Anyone in TX?.

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by sweetheart2, Sep 16, 2014.

1. sweetheart2

sweetheart2 New Member

I am a very sweet, modest, humble, charming, silly, down to earth female. I love to laugh and smile at just about anything. I have a good head on my shoulders. I want an emotional bond.. We can enjoy each other company just sitting next to each other without even saying a word, splash in rain puddles together after a rainy day. Lol. I believe I am a very good person with a lot to offer. I have been single for a while now and realized I didn't have the opportunity to meet new people and and.gain friendships . I've tried okcupid , meetup , etc nothing is working. I would love to form friendships that are genuine, sincere, real , I know this isn't the right site because there is no way to personal message someone but maybe you all can leave your kik or email address and we can get to know each other . I would love friends. I am stepping outside of my comfort zone here. Lol. Is anyone in TX ? .