American Horror Story girl on girl scene.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic TV Shows' started by Elizabeth156, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Elizabeth156

Elizabeth156 Active Member

Season one! The maid and the patient! Oh my! Soooooo hot! I love American Horror story!

2. sapphoroad

sapphoroad Member

Indeed it was. I am American Horror Story fan myself. I like the first and Second season. However, I was a little disappointed with this last season. The witch plot never took off as a horror show for me. Plus I kept on getting vibes from Taissa Farmiga character like their was going to be imminent lesbian kiss scene to raise the viewership when
    Taissa character was in Lily Rabe character swamp cabin together, and later with Emmy Roberts character after the Menage-a-trois but none of the scenes
    came true.So I was further disappointed. I guess I find Taissa Farmiga character to be attractive. I hope to see her in a lesbian role or lesbian scene in the future movie or tv series. She is so mature. Of course I would like that Hollywood do it without shoehorning her into that role, just for the sake of having a lesbian scene. She should have an authentic and respectful lesbian role.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But anyway I must digress as I write this, I am thinking of the last episode of True Detective. It a great new show that also takes place in Louisiana. And can I say that Alexandra Daddario breast are amazing. Although my only complaint was that Woody Harrelson was too much in that scene to focus on Daddario astronomical mounds.Perhaps if Taissa Farmiga was there and... Now I am just being filthy. Nevermind. :oops:

[​IMG]