All those sings

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by WhateverToday, Apr 12, 2015.

1. WhateverToday

WhateverToday New Member

So there is this girl in my class who constantly gives me some kind of sings and I can't figure out if shes gay or not...
    When she talks to me shes all up in my face and she hugs and touches me unnecessarily.She talks about me and her getting married and she sometimes writes "I love you" on my papers and books,she grabs my butt sometimes and kisses me on the cheek.But it all seems to be a joke cause she just laughs at it.One time we were in the middle of a conversation and she just asked me if I want to be her girlfriend,I got really nervous so I asked her if shes gay and she responded like: "Me?Gay?Hahhaha I was just joking." and she just looked like she had more to say.

She also points out some guys that are hot or cute to her,and she has had a couple of boyfriends.But this has gone on for about 7 months and I really don't know what to do.It's really bothering me cause everything I ask her she just laughs and doesn't give me a straight up answer.

What should I do?

2. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

How old are you both? That does sound like it would get really old. I would call her out for always dodging your questions. Sounds like she's at least very curious. Doesn't sound straight to me, but she may just want your attention and is not ready to be with a girl or admit to it.

WhateverToday likes this.
  3. WhateverToday

WhateverToday New Member

We're both 16.It does get really annoying when I try to be serious and she just laughs or giggles.I will try to call her out on it,I just don't want to push her if she isn't ready to say anything about it.But I will try to confront her.Thank you very much for the advice,appreciate it!:)

4. Coffee Addict

Coffee Addict Well-Known Member

I think that she likes teasing people. Does she know you are gay? Does she do similar things to other people?

Whether you like her or not, if her actions bother you, you should tell her to stop doing it.

greylin likes this.
  5. WhateverToday

WhateverToday New Member

She doesn't know I'm gay but It's not like I'm hiding it.Maybe she assumed that I'm gay,I don't know.I haven't seen her doing it to other people,just me.I'll tell her.Thank you!:)