Aimée & Jaguar (1999)

Discussion in 'Movies with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by Jimmy Pham, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Jimmy Pham

Jimmy Pham Member

Aimée & Jaguar (1999), A Homosexual Love Bigger Than Loss of life

Base on the real story, Aimee & Jaguar (1999) fixed in the period of " The Battle Of Berlin" inside the world war, 1943, Berlin, Germany. Directed and published by means of Max Färberböck, stared by Maria Schrader ( Aimee) and Juliane Köhler ( Jaguar) who perform key lesbian characters in this lesbian intimate motion pictures.

[​IMG]

In the movement line of this unlikely love, we meet up with Felice, a playful and good lesbian lady. She perform at a Nazi propaganda newspaper with the name as Aryan. Alway in possibility of killing, but Felice still searching for her lesbian spouse, someone she can love and take pleasure in her, much too. Felice meets Lilly, a gentle and desirable mom, she sends her four small children out for maid so that she can seeking for her love.

[​IMG]

Two ladies with two choice lifes but have well-liked feeling to each individual other, they quickly drop in love following lesbian kiss between Felice and Lilly that generates their love wake up. Felice rely on Lilly and explain to her the truth relating to herself with other endeavor, a spyer. then, they comprise a lot more happy time with each other just before the war broke out.

The war broke out, Felice pick to stand via Lilly. Period passing through, Felice's accurate situation is disclosed and she is chased. But nothing can stop their love from alongside one another, their love continue to alive beneath bombs and Berlin government.

Aimée & Jaguar (1999) exhibits a sincere emotion, true love, and endless love amongst two women in the entire world war who have to decide in between their love and their lifetime. And they by no means regret it.

Link: Lesbian Film

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

This is a very good movie. The book it is based on is excellent, as well. the author did a lot of research to try and corroborate what she could about the story.

Though I didn't follow your link.

3. Jimmy Pham

Jimmy Pham Member

i don't understand you at all, you can deny following my lilnk. it's ok. you can watch it on other streaming site. :) no problems, I found it a good film and i want to share. Sometime people need a link, then i share a link. you have choice to what you will watch or no.

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Dude, it came out a zillion years ago- I own it on dvd. Why be weird about your shameless self promotion?

5. Jimmy Pham

Jimmy Pham Member

Maybe you own it on by buying dvd many time ago . I provide link for people who haven't seen it. or didn't buy it. like me :))
    second reason for people who can't buy this dvd, because it 's not sell in their country. my country, too.