Ads, placement & mobile phones

Discussion in 'AE & Site-Related Specific' started by StoneSoft, Dec 17, 2019.

1. StoneSoft

StoneSoft Member

Yeah, new kid on the block looking to interfere with how you run your site

I know Forums are so 2000’s but with all the ads & (sorry) crap that block the screen the one here is unwelcoming. Especially with limited space on a mobile phone - More & more shit pop up to block what I am trying to view.

Pretty much the same on the rest of the site. Too many of the same ads & then the bottom is filled with “junk” ads... like “drink this crap & you’ll lose weight” or become “sexy”, when in reality it makes you as dumb as Trump!

There are so many good ways to get advertising for your site that it is a shame you use (probably) Google BS.

Clean up the site (less crap ads) & make it better for mobile phone users as well - we have limited space to read your articles.

Ok, rant over for now.

2. StoneSoft

StoneSoft Member

Damn, forgot to mention you should limit the bots & “guests”. Don’t know what forum software you are using but I’m sure it can be done. IPB, VBulletin, SMF or other.

You have way too many unanswered questions, so probably nobody will respond to this either. No matter how boring, to run a community forum someone needs to keep up with what is going on in here & answer questions.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019