A teacher

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Faith0, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Faith0

Faith0 Member

I can't cope with my affinity to teachers :) So I met this super nice teacher and I fell in love at first sight. She makes me feel amazing and so and forth. You know ...
    But the matter is she is married to a man and she is 15 yrs older than me. And I dont know how to get gloser to her and how to find out if she likes women too. She is so nice to me and she is always around me. She likes sports clothes, walk pretty like a man and a football fan and she told me smth about lesbians the other day. Sorry for reading this :D
    Many hugs

P.S I''m a teacher too, not a student

2. sofakingsweet

sofakingsweet Well-Known Member

The matter of the fact is she's married. Let it go.

3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

You're deluded. You're living in your own little fantasy world with nary a clue as to what real love is. Stop reading into any gesture from her as having any hidden meaning -- chances are, she's just trying to be friendly. Oh, and let me state the obvious: Regardless of what you think you feel for her, she is married. End of story.

4. Cupidilidily

Cupidilidily Member

Wow. Thats dangerous. Regardless of whether she's straight or not, this is a woman who is already taken. She's married. You really wanna get involved with that?

5. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Well-Known Member

Teacher's by nature are kind to their students, unless they are miserable human beings. They are there not only to educate but to really help guide students and develop their overall sense of self. So if she is a good teacher, she is only being nice to you because shes a good person. Do not put her career at risk by being inappropriate. She is married and that is something you should respect.