Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by lesigh, Aug 1, 2016.

1. lesigh

lesigh New Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

They need to be drunk because they have repressed feelings of homosexuality and can't admit it sober. Straight girls do not act like that toward other girls. Gay girls or bi girls would. But, these girls are afraid to be gay so they use alcohol as an excuse for their behavior.

Bluenote likes this.
  3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

You really did a good job resisting your old classmate. I would say, change the scenery if you don't want to attract this type of come ons. Go on group activities and find people with the same interest and see if you can get a good connection there. If you write, put up stories here or go on the introductions thread and tell people about yourself. Birds of a feather, you know. Good luck to you, you seem like an easy-going, goodly sort and I am sure you will find someone real and true.

rainydaze likes this.
  4. ChychD

ChychD Member

I understand you! It was happening to me until I let it go. You need to get it out of your system. Allow whatever make out session you will have to play out entirely either drunk or sober! This will make you more confident in handling chicks. It's very obvious these chicks were into you but you literally turned them down. They would have freaked out on you if you get serious with them. Go for group hangs, and you will definitely find someone as intense as you are. For me, I'm bi...and I enjoy hook ups with my bicurious girls, bisexual friends, and lesbians. I know I may not be ready for a relationship so I increase my experience and prepare for a solid relationship.

5. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

Lesigh - Your gut instinct, even when really drunk was "not this way." Trust that about yourself. You mentioned that you are a virgin and also feel like you need to have an emotional/intellectual connection in order to have sex with someone. You deserve to have that!....and sex is the most awesome when you have the physical attraction PLUS the intellectual and emotional components!
    What you do not deserve is having someone use you sexually and then state that she was drunk, she didn't know what she was doing, and she runs back to her boyfriend...that would not be a very good feeling, especially if you have been crushing on her for decades. You can have better than that and you are more valuable than that. As difficult as it was to say no to her, I believe you did the Right Thing to Decline. yay, you! Better for both of you...no humiliation or regrets...(.and no legal charges - for real.)

Now, the fact that this happened twice is only a sign that you need to keep out of situations where you and/or the woman you are with become(s) too drunk to make decisions with a clear mind and the ability to mutually consent.

(Please remember - this is just as much, if not more, for other readers as for you - it is JUST as wrong/illegal for a woman to have sex with another woman who is too drunk to give consent as it is for a man to have sex with a woman who is incapacitated and unable to give consent. Please, please remember this for both of your best interests - emotionally, mentally, legally, and morally. Save yourself the grief and strife)

Be more selective about your activities, and more cautious about how much you drink. If you see it is headed for a drunk-fest, decide to end the night earlier and bail out. Don't stick around waiting for a heartfelt drunken confession of true love...which will look very different by the harsh light of a sober day...Try dating over lunch with coffee or tea...look for the intellectual, emotional part that means so much to you. You won't regret that, it is the best!

And definitely stay away from "straight" girls with boyfriends if you are looking for a serious love with whom to have real fun and a relationship you can feel sure about. "Straight" drunk girls with boyfriends who become "bi" when they have had too much to drink and can claim they don't remember (or truthfully don't) are dangerous games to play. The cost can be greater than you may be willing to pay. Protect yourself and choose better.

greylin likes this.