36.. in the closet for life

Discussion in 'Coming Out' started by Mango, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Mango

Mango New Member

I don't even know what or why I am writing here to a group of people I don't even know and they don't know me. As a trapped person in a body I never saw as mine, I am aware that I am not alone, and I am aware that many people go through what I am going through but keeping this in for 36 years while knowing you will eventually take it down to your grave is something I can’t handle anymore. For years I tried to overlook who I am and kept myself busy and productive with work, but now more than ever it is hitting me... it is hitting me hard and it is taking a toll over my life.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

@Mango Sometimes we just need to connect with people with the similar struggles and feel that ok'ness. Glad you are here. :)

3. Mango

Mango New Member

I needed to be here... I need to know I am not alone... I know God is watching I just don't understand the wisdom behind this kind of agony

4. Writer23

Writer23 Well-Known Member

Pray and know that God is with you and who you are is exactly who you are made to be.

5. Seb345

Seb345 Member

You should remember that there are always people who are going to support you so you don't need to be ashamed or scared. you are not alone in this