35 and ready to come out... maybe??!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beth35, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Beth35

Beth35 New Member

As my post says, I'm 35 and I am bisexual... wow it feels good to say that out loud!
    Now maybe start thinking about telling the rest of the world....maybe??

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you, Beth. I am a proud dysphoric lesbian, and that also feels really good to say (or type) out loud. I’m 34 as of this April. I wish you the best in sharing your good news. If I may offer a bit of input, I’d advise just exercising a bit of discretion upon your out-coming. That closet door can be a mite sticky sometimes, and not everyone’s dying to help you outta there. But we at AE will proudly be your friends and be here for you. ;) Cheers!

3. Beth35

Beth35 New Member

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    I keep going over and over things in my head.
    Its like these last 3 days I've had an epiphany and just want to get it out there all of a sudden whereas before it was no big deal to me.
    I keep thinking I will tell someone and then my belly flips and I just can't... does that make sense? X

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Of course! I haven’t much of a “life,” admittedly, so it’s always cool to be able to reach out and respond to someone. And certainly, it makes sense. I suppose it’s a bit like me and these Sapphic stories I like to write and post online, in a way. I’m eager to share them, but nervous at the same time about whether they’ll be well-received. They mean so much, getting approval on them is like validation for me, and the opposite’s...well...the opposite. Take care, you’ll be okay. XOXO —G.E.M.