31 and slowly stepping out.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kvothe, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

Hi. I am new. Obviously.....and I'm 31. I am bi-sexual and very very new to the community. I am slowly starting the process of telling myself and at some point others in my close sphere of people that I am bi. So I am trying to find places online with like minded, and more informed people. I am hoping that this will be a good place to start.

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hi, Kvothe, nice to meet you. I’m Greg, 34, gentleman on the outside, dysphoric lebbi on the inside. (Most recently I started liking to refer to myself as Peg (after the old Steely Dan song)). The community’s not quite as active as it was five or ten years ago, but we’ve still got some cool friendly folks around. In my experience, most AEers are cordial and accepting. Lots of luck and love! XOXO Cheers!

3. River

River New Member

Hi Kvothe. Welcome! Tbh I'm in the same boat as you. It's nice to have passenger. ;) I've done the see-saw sexuality thing for many years, but now I'm convinced I need to be honest with myself and the people I'm close to about being bisexual. It's still very hard to admit (I don't know why), but I'm hoping finding like-minded folks can help me unpack some of these things I'm always feeling/thinking. PM me if you need a supportive shoulder.

4. Shanaynay

Shanaynay New Member

Hi there! Shea here. So relieved to find other people in the same boat as I am. Looking back, I always knew deep down that there was more to my attractions than I was allowing myself, but here I am in my late 20's and realizing a lot about myself.

Does anybody else feel like they are 12 again entering the world of dating with zero real experience with the people they are interested in?? I feel super nervous and awkward.. Don't know where to begin..

greylin likes this.