Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Anonymus, May 18, 2014.

1. Anonymus

Anonymus Well-Known Member

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Re: Fell for best friend/gf's ex: help me

so I am sorry, you betrayed her because you were talking to both women without telling both of them from the get go you are talking to both of them?

She is your first what? Are you guys dating? I thought you have not clicked? At this point I would just send over some flowers and say that you apologize for your behavior (don't qualify or justify your apology, just say sorry). I would also say that it is understandable that she won't trust you again as a friend but you still want to beg her forgiveness.

That is all you can do when you hurt someone is to offer a sincere apology and perhaps make amends in some cases. She will have to figure out the rest and you can only wait.

3. Anonymus

4. Anonymus

5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I think it works the same here and some people give second chances and some don't. There are women that might soften after having some time to think and you can approach again. We women are just as complicated anywhere in the world, I think. ;)

I am sorry you got into this fix. It is generally difficult for someone if you reach around her to talk to her ex. That goes even if you and your friend were not involved with each other and just friends. And please, you don't mean anything by it so I would not beat yourself up about it.

One thing though about the sex, listen to your body. If you feel at all uncomfortable and awkward it is good to stop. No one should lose her temper on you or even frown, for that matter. If I were in a situation like that with a girl who is not responding, I would have stopped and just held her to make sure she is ok. I could be reading this wrong but "losing temper" is the worst thing done here.

BTW, I don't know if this fight is happening long distance? It is very hard to work out feelings of betrayal with a person long distance. You figure that writing is black and white and it should be clear, but it might as well be mud smeared on walls when you are carrying on a "discussion" long distance.

6. Anonymus