What's happening?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by myfangirlstuff, Feb 22, 2018.

1. myfangirlstuff

myfangirlstuff New Member

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I need some opinions. I don't know what's going on at work.
    Here I go...

There is this woman in my job, don't know her age but she's not over 30yo… in my first few months she was quite rude to me and also to my colleagues. Even my colleagues think she thinks she’s superior. But lately she’s different.

I don’t quite know what it was but I was on my computer and a man asked her for help and I was standing there and I was listening and when she was going to leave she could have walked right to the bottom of the hallway but no, she looked back very weird, to see if I had seen and heard.

She was going to help me with something so I was following her behind her and she was touching her hair and putting it aside.
    — What the hell…

She’s been explaining a lot of things to me about work. I don’t know what it is, whether it is interest to talk to me or interest in explaining things from work.
    — I’m confused. Give me a sign.

So I was filling volley balls in the middle of the hall and she looks at me and looks at a place that has a few balls that are the end of a collection and asked if I had those to fill. I told her no. Then we went to the computer for her to teach me to see and ask for more balls. She explained everything right and then she could have left but no, as my computer was with “stand by” error she stayed there with me and she was explaining where it is to report the error and she wrote everything on my computer for me to see how it was done.

Yesterdey I went by and I said “good afternoon” but she was attending a client and didn’t respond. So when I was going through her again, she was already looking at me to say “good afternoon”… describing how she was, hmmm, very bright eyes and super smiling.

Later a colleague called me and I needed someone to go to open a conditioned room, my colleague mentioned Her or another superior, she volunteered in seconds to take me into the room. (Nothing happened just picked up what I needed.)
    ....and again she explained to me something else that I wasn’t remembering what it was.

— I need some help. Anyone? What do you think about what is happening?