What your study taught you?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by savetonight, Feb 4, 2015.

1. savetonight

savetonight Well-Known Member

So what your study taught you? Mine tought me that:

- I can learn everything. It's no matter if it is involved with my main subject or not. I can also learn quantum chemistry and I don't anymore even ask why.

- I can eat everything. When it's bad you have to just add some ketchup. You don't have any ketchup? No problem! Add mayonnaise or garlic sauce. This magic 3 sauces can fix every bad dish. It's still bad? It's because you don't add enough, daaaaa!

- It's not so hard oversleep when your lecture starts at 11 am.

- During mid-terms sleep is only for weak people :)

Maybe I will remember something later :)

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

90% of school is bullshit.o_O
    Which is good prep, because 75% of work is bullshit.

The 10% of school that is important, is really, really important. School preped me well for my accredidation exams. :)

The 25% of work that is important is really, really important and you have to take that seriously.

What I didn't learn in school? :mad:Enough about Business. Every field - even stuff like "People" professions, or Fine Art has a business side. Fortunately, I've learned that stuff on my own. :cool:

I went to an awesome College, with some incredible people. I'm very proud and honored to have gone there.

Emm likes this.
  3. Johille Anderson

Johille Anderson Well-Known Member

In my opinion, school is just to keep you informed on how things work but the rest is for you to discover and carry on from there.

4. savetonight

School is preparation for work which can be so dull and borring :)

5. aftertheL

aftertheL Guest

Among other things, university taught me that group work sucks... And work taught me that group work in school isn't as bad as having to work with horrible colleagues, because at least in school you know when it will end. :p

6. savetonight

I remember that I was the one who actually work in group and the rest of students just talking. Work taught me that it's better when I do something by myself so I'm sucks in group work :)