What does this mean if a girl does this?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by julien92, May 18, 2017.

1. julien92

julien92 New Member

Backstory- me and this girl share glances each other for 3 months till now. but she's isn't smiling just staring.

Question- this girl looks at me but not smiling at a distance not very far, but when she is close to me she won't even take a glance at me. is she interested in me?

2. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

There is simply no way to tell by the information you have given. Sometimes a glance could be just a glance and nothing more. Maybe it's a look of recognition....maybe it's a look of interest. But unless there's something more...like a smile or an attempt to talk or otherwise acknowledge each other, it's impossible to know why this girl is staring at you.

Gentry and greylin like this.
  3. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

One of two things has happened here:

1) You are a lady loving women who is has incorrectly filled out your profile that says you are a 24 year old male.

or

2) You are a 24 year old male who has found a site created solely for women who are attracted (be they lesbian, bisexual or however they like to identify) and have decided to ask us whether your heterosexual flirtings mean anything.

We're a friendly lot here but I am intrigued to know why you came here for advice if it is option 2 and not option 1.

greylin likes this.