What awkward lesbian questions do they ask YOU?

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by Brandy Mars, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Brandy Mars

Brandy Mars Member

2. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

There you go again with the self-promotion. It would be great if your blog had any real substance..but it doesn't. Instead of coming here to promote a mediocre blog that, whenever I've clicked on resulted in a less-than-enthusiastic response, why not offer something to this community?

Your questions are cliche. Your blog...well, offers nothing.

And for the record..the question I usually get asked (which doesn't happen often because people are more respectful and, in my world, lesbians aren't a circus sideshow) is "can I watch?" but that's usually followed by "You're a beautiful couple..."...

instead of perpetuating stereotypes, why not dispel them? Take this as constructive criticism..if you actually post something of substance, you won't have to try so hard to get people to read what you write. If you continue to post what drivel you are posting? Then posting here will only result in what I'm posting now--- disinterest or worse...avoidance of anything you happen to write.

Bluenote and Emm like this.
  3. jellohead

jellohead Well-Known Member

Worst.list.ever!

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

I agree, it's a pretty terrible list. Not terrible in a 'Showgirls so bad its good' kinda way. But just terrible.

It's a little like reading a 15 year old's poetry. Maybe this stuff is super new and exciting to them, but it is tired and not very interesting to anyone who has been out more than like, a year.