This category is so empty!? Any Gleeks at all out there?

Discussion in 'Glee' started by entertainmentguruwannabe, Apr 14, 2015.

1. entertainmentguruwannabe

entertainmentguruwannabe Active Member

Man, I'm surprised that this is a marked category and there are no threads at all! I can't be the only gay Gleek! It's the most rainbow-ridden show!

I'll be the first to say that this show went SOOOOOOOOO downhill (I personally stopped watching early S4), but this show was my TOTAL and ridiculous obsession for the first couple seasons. I put my whole life aside to watch each episode religiously in S3 (the first season I couldn't binge watch). Mind you, I hated the writing more and more as it went on, but Brittana is my COMPLETE fiction OTP, and are super special to me.

Santana in general as a character is perfection. And her journey in discovering her sexuality was at the exact same time as I was admitting mine, so that character helped me out on my personal journey so much. I know for sure I'm not the only Brittana-obsessed person out there.

Gleeks? Anyone?

2. Ria Yap

Ria Yap New Member

I feel your pain. I'm still trying to cope with the loss of Glee, well more so the quality of the show mid season 4.

Like you, Santana's character was one to relate to being that I came out not too long before the show but it was more like "falling out of the closet."

Anyway, there is always Fan Fiction. :)

3. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Brittana was the only thing worth watching this abhorrent show for, and it got very little attention. Frankly, this is a show much more for the androphilic crowd (straight women and gay guys). The creator's a gay guy, he gave most of the attention to Kurt, and he didn't even like Brittana himself. If we were to look on AfterElton, I'm willing to be there would be much more on Glee there. In case you didn't deduce it from me thus far, I despised it. Wife still liked it...
    Don't even get me frigging started on Scream Queens. "Predatory Lez"?? F*** you...