she's out of my league

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Gentry, Dec 6, 2017 at 7:54 AM.

1. Gentry

Gentry Active Member

Hey! :)

I am wondering if I have a chance with this awesome girl I met online. We were both members of a group and have conversations sometimes. She's a very busy person and I usually initiate the communication. I have a huge crush on her but has dismissed any thought of pursuing her because she seems out of my league. She has a strong and independent personality, cerebral and gorgeous too.

I met finally met her with some of our mutual friends last week. It started really well, I managed to crack a few jokes and it made her laugh. Thank god.. But unfortunately, I blacked out after 2 bottles of beer. It's irresponsible. Sorry. I only saw the videos uploaded by our friend. We were facing each other closely in all those videos, talking about i dont remember what. We seem to be very touchy feely towards each other. I even saw a video where my hand was on her leg while my hand was playing with her hair! I cannot do that when sober.

After a day, I sent her a message on fb because she's flying home the next day. She replied and we exchanged a few messages. She never replied to the last message I sent.. :'(

Do you think I have a chance with her? If I do, how should I proceed?

Thanks in advance!

-Gentry

edit: she said she didnt get drunk that night

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Nah, no woman is out of our Gentry's league! And what does that mean anyway? How do you compare us, one with another? Is it what we own? I will show you poor people who own things. Is it looks? I will show you ugly women who would win beauty contests. How do you compare people? If she clicks with you and you with her, just try and see if you can find more common grounds for a pairing. If not and her attentions are elsewhere then she is not for you.

I have run across your posts quite a few times over the years and the way you sound and treat people is truly awesome. You don't need anything but your interest in someone to make a move.

3. Gentry

Gentry Active Member

awww.. Thank you @greylin ! :)

she's 5 years older than me, she seems like someone who's already figured everything out. And I am just a simple baby dyke who's completely taken by her. she's like batman and im not even robin, i'm just his butler, Alfred. My friends have a crush on her too! She's that awesome.

I will try to look for an opportunity.. I hope everything will play out well.

Thanks! xx