Producing new documentary with Ellen Page

Discussion in 'All OTHER shows with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by peiphos, Oct 27, 2015.

1. peiphos

peiphos New Member

Hey there,

I am a researcher working on a LGBT documentary for VICE Media, hosted by Ellen Page and her best friend, Ian Daniel. I am looking to speak to closeted LGBTQ people living in America, specially in the LA area. I am very happy to speak to people anonymously and there is no pressure to participate in the documentary or reveal your identity at any stage.

This documentary will cover many different stories surrounding LGBTQ life. The discussion will be progressive, inclusive and sensitive in the way that it navigates sexuality, gender identities. We want to give voice to those wishing to express themselves and truly believe that in talking about issues that LGBTQ people face, we can contribute to visibility and progress.

We truly believe this documentary is important because although America is a one of the most progressive countries in the world in terms of LGBT rights, there are still many LGBT people living closeted, unable to be who they are to their closest friends, family and co-workers - others still face homophobia and daily discrimination.

If you don't know VICE, we are one of the world's leading youth media companies - with a reach of over 300 million worldwide. Recent awards include our Emmy for VICE on US Network HBO and British Media Company of the Year 2014.

If you're interested in chatting further - please get in touch either here or email sophie (dot) perrins (at) vice (dot) com

Look forward to hearing from you

Sophie