Partners of Trans Individuals Research Study

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by ChristyR, Feb 27, 2018.

1. ChristyR

ChristyR New Member

Feb 27, 2018
    My name is Christine Rosner and I am a Counseling Psychology doctoral candidate at Texas A&M University under the guidance of Dr. Timothy Elliott. I am currently recruiting participants for my IRB approved (IRB2017-0339D) dissertation, which aims to develop a scale regarding the sexual identity processes of transgender and gender nonconforming (TGNC) individuals and their partners. It is my hope that my dissertation will address a gap in the literature and represent the unique experiences of spouses and partners of transgender individuals. I am seeking a diverse sample of participants that would be willing to share their experiences as a partner of someone who identifies as TGNC. If you have previously/are currently dating someone who identifies as transgender or gender nonconforming and are over the age of 18, please consider taking my survey and help spread the word! I would love to have your voice and your experiences represented in my data! If you choose to participate, you can opt to enter into a drawing to win one of two $25 gift cards. If you have 30 minutes, please click on this link to take the survey: This study has been approved by the Texas A&M University Institutional Review Board (IRB2017-0339D). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Timothy Elliott ( or myself at Thank you!

Christine Rosner, M.Ed.
    Doctoral Candidate | Counseling Psychology
    Department of Educational Psychology
    Texas A&M University