New Year Resolutions

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by aussie_gabby, Jan 4, 2016.

1. aussie_gabby

aussie_gabby Well-Known Member

Well kind of.

I thought instead of asking what's everyone's new year resolutions, maybe instead what would everyone be doing different than last year.

Even if it's only small (and lets be honest, those ones are usually the easiest/easier to actually keep) what would you do different this year than last.

For example, i love to read, just love it. Saying that i think i only read a whole of two books last year. It was pretty hectic so i'm not too bothered that i didn't read as much as i could of, but, this year i want to get back into reading!

Anyone else have any thoughts on what they might do this year?

rac and Emm like this.
  2. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

Oh I like this thread :)

This year I'm determined to go to all those places I say I want to go to...and then never actually remember to go..
    Like the museum, and the big art galleries and the and the shopping trip that my friend and I said we would take 3 years ago but never got around to actually organising.

Even have the list on my fridge so I make time and do it this year :)

rac, aussie_gabby and Bluenote like this.
  3. Flashover

Flashover Member

I want to bring back sending and getting postcards. I miss having actual mail to look forward to and postcards are just fun.
    I also want to become more connected with the LGBTQ community in my area. As open and out as I am I feel like I've been neglecting this huge part of my life lately. Something I plan to change.
    Also art. Concentrate more on doing my art but also experiencing it. Going to the symphony, watching a play, etc.
    I'm telling myself that if I want something in my life its up to me to create that experience. So that's the plan.

aussie_gabby and rac like this.
  4. rac

rac Well-Known Member

1. Be more active here
    2. Read more
    3. Travel more
    4. Find more free time to do all these things.

Emm and aussie_gabby like this.