My thoughts

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by Cavanaugh-Park, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Cavanaugh-Park

Cavanaugh-Park New Member

I don’t think I’ve ever in my whole life been this incredibility sad and lonely. I don’t talk to anymore because i’ve forgotten how to be open and honest with myself and people around me. I dont know when it started but i has gotten worst each day. I am in fear of what it will do to me to. Rather i will be able to survive another day with this empty feeling that consumes me. I just want to not have my chest feel like the word it caving it. I just want peace

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

I am going to play the therapy card. Get therapy.

I am not saying this in a mean way, God knows I have had tons of therapy recovering from my less than stellar childhood.

If you are being dishonest with yourself, there is a reason for it. Likely it is a psychological protection mechanism- trying to avoid some sort of shame, guilt or feeling of inadequacy.

A good therapist can help you work through stuff. Hellp you see yourself more fairly. Help you be more accepting of things.

3. sela9

sela9 Well-Known Member

get therapy. youll love it and feel like a better person. i have been through a phase of darkness after a break up and some life changes that rocked my world. i did therapy, reiki, meditation... i was desperate. things will get better, but start with therapy...it will uncover many feelings you are having. Also, quit lying--be authentic and true to yourself in every aspect and it will carry over and become a habit.

They say..."If it's not okay it's not the end..." or "hate to spoil the ending, but everything will be okay."

4. Cavanaugh-Park

thank you for your kindness. I am hope to be brave enough one day to seek out the help I know I need.

5. Cavanaugh-Park

Thank you for replying and giving me some advice. I hope to be strong enough to take it