Is my roommate trying to seduce me lol?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Hoochi_Yamaguchi, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Hoochi_Yamaguchi

Ooookkkk lol,

So, I'm doing summer school at my University and my summer roommate is a total dream lol!!! She a super cute Filipina and she's very femme but kind of a tomboy and she used to play basketball for our university. She just graduated but still had a few classes to finish. Ok N/E ways lol, so the moment we met we just clicked! I'm African American and she loves the same music and stuff that I do so our conversations just flow and she's super silly just like me. But like a week after I moved in I told her I was bi because I like to tell my roommates cuz I feel weird if I don't but anyways again lol, the problem is I've never done anything with a girl, not even a real kiss :/ lol! Like I did stuff with girls that I knew growing up but I grew up in a very religious household and yeah I'm probably gonna need a therapist because I got in trouble a lot for things of that nature and I think it scarred me but N/E who lol! So basically, I'm like a 26 year old virgin when it comes to girls :/ lol! Also girls make me more nervous than guys and I can never tell if a girl is into me so thats why I've yet to explore those feelings again but I still accept that I'm bi because I acknowledge those feelings are definitely there.

Ok lol, so our friendship has expanded to pranking each other around the house and bumping into each other when we're walking and I'll braid her hair in two french braids but then I started giving her massages and here's where it gets interesting lol... so like last Sunday she came back from brunch with her friends and was still buzzed and I had a bottle of wine and she was daring me to chug my wine and get on her level lol, then she asked me for a massage after she had disclosed that she had a 3 some with two girls before (and after I had told her I was bi she told me she did stuff with girls and showed me a video of her kissing a girl but never said she was bi). But the massage, I usually would give her a massage with her shirt on but this time she took it off and asked if I could rub lotion. And when I was massaging her she starts moaning seductively lol. It made me nervous because it was turning me on but she plays around so much that I didn't try to do anything because I wasn't sure if I was picking up on the signals the right way lol? Also she said she would give me a lap dance before and she had asked me if I would get in her bed with her before also lol. Also we went to Forever 21 and she picked out dresses for me to try on and she wanted to be in the dressing room with me. I mean, she used to play basketball so she's probably just really comfortable being around girls and doing really intimate things with them but I'm so damn confused and I feel like I'm leaving things out but I really have a huge crush on her but I don't want to make things awkward if she's just teasing me or is just comfortable like that so I'm just like :/ lol? Idk what to do...

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

If you are concerned that you will take it more seriously than she does then you will probably take it more seriously than she will. It is okay for you to say, "I liiiike you, and I want to slow things down a little." I could be projecting a but I like my first time with someone to be not a hookup and definitely not a boozeup. If you are the same then it is okay to tell her what you want in nice, romantic ways. Tell her a little here and there what you like about her, but don't overdo it. Find your common interests and build on that. If your sweet, sincerity is too much for her and giving her a toothache and she starts backing off, then you have your answer.

But if I am just over-projecting, and you do want to get hot and heavy and not think too much about it, then you can set whatever pace that is comfortable for you "during". Let those magic fingers be your guide. :D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    rainydaze, Hoochi_Yamaguchi and ummmm like this.
  3. Hoochi_Yamaguchi

Lol thanks for the advice!!! Yeah I just needed to get it off my chest because everything that's been happening is killing me but in a good way lol. Like it's been fun how she teases me and I'd be down even if it's just a hook up because I don't really want a relationship right now either but it's just because since I lack experience Idk if she's actually coming on to me or not and I'm so darn awkward and oblivious sometimes haha !!! She just got back in town from visiting her family and we only have 3 weeks of summer school left so I'll update this post if something juicy happens lol ;) !!!

4. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

Ummm, I can't think of an instant in my life where I would be talking about threesomes, drunk with my shirt off, asking for a massage from my roommate, and then be shocked if the roommate (you) interpreted it as a "come on." :p LOL!

So, yes, it sounds to me like she is interested! And I agree with Greylin that she is moving it right along rather quickly!

But here is an idea....how about ask her??? especially if you are confused at all.
    You can do that in a light, flirty way so as not to bring the mood down to a heavy "what are we doing" talk. You know, it is ok to express that it feels like she is flirting with you, and you don't want to misinterpret her actions...because you think she is super cute and would be interested but don't want to cross any lines that she is uncomfortable with...It also is ok to let her know (if you haven't already) that you don't have any experience with women, so you are a little hesitant, but highly curious.

That could indicate to her that you are available for a hook-up and, essentially, gives her the green-light to move forward with her antics...But it also lets her know that she is coming across to you as flirty, and pushing some buttons, so if she doesn't mean to do that, she should back off a bit, no hard feelings. She can take it as a compliment, but reign it in a little, you know?

It sounds like the two of you have a lot of fun together in general, so if the conversation is light enough, it could clear up the confusion without causing anything weird between you. Being direct and honest is a great approach in most scenarios, I truly believe.
    It could be a very interesting 3 weeks left of summer school for you! Have fun and let us know what happens!;)

Hoochi_Yamaguchi and greylin like this.
  5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

don't hook up with your roommate while you are both drunk.

don't hook up with your roommate if you are going to have to live with a potentially awkward / emotional / shitty situation for a bunch of time after.

if you are just roomies for the summer and you want to bang her, then bang her. if you have never been with a girl and figure a girl who has had an all girl threesome could teach you some things, then bang her. have an adventure, explore sex, be safe, have fun, etc... but do it sober - drunk sex is a slippery slope to the whole, 'was this really what we wanted, was this really consensual if you were trashed?'

tl;dr. bang her, but do it sober.

6. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

^^^totally agree with @Bluenote here on all of the above!

Do be sure you are both sober - for the conversation and the act - if it occurs! So, you can be sure it's consensual for both of you!

The temptation can be to add in drinking because you are nervous or because you can "blame it on the alcohol." But, you want to be safe and responsible with your bodies and emotions for both of you ...And the added factor is that Sex is Sooooo much better if you can Feel it & Remember it! I mean if you want to learn a thing or two about what you like and what she likes you want to be clear headed and attentive, right?! Have Fun! :)

7. Hoochi_Yamaguchi

Lol thank you all for your opinion! It is highly appreciated haha! Nothing's happened still but still a lot of teasing lol

rainydaze likes this.
  8. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

I was going to say the same thing Bluenote said. Do it, have some fun, get your first time out of the way. Don't expect it to turn into anything because she sounds like she just wants to have fun. So, go for it. And, get right back here to tell us how it went.

Hoochi_Yamaguchi and Bluenote like this.
  9. ChychD

ChychD Member

I know you may be thinking she is probably trying to prank you. But this situation is all or nothing. If you take the plunge make sure you get the satisfaction out of it but expect nothing. Or you have the SERIOUS conversation that you don't wanna fuck you roommate; this will make her either stop the pranking (if it's pranking ) or make her admit her feelings for you(which makes it awesome....and you have mind blowing sex).
    Your move , dude! Goodluck

Hoochi_Yamaguchi likes this.