I love this show

Discussion in 'Lost Girl' started by Cappug, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Cappug

Cappug Member

Too bad it ended, but at least it got a decent sendoff. The finale had this "full circle"-vibe to it. So sad about some stuff and happy about other things. I do this post and try not to post spoilers, at least very big ones.

For those who haven't seen the show: Do yourself a favor and watch it. :D

It's about this woman Bo (Anna Silk) who is a bisexual succubus. Except that in the pilot episode she doesn't know she is a succubus. She just thinks she's some freak who kills people every time she kisses them. She fears and hates herself and leads a solitary life. Then things change. She hits off a girly bromance with the pint-sized goddess that is Kenzi (Ksenia Solo), gets to know the fae-world via a cop-werewolf called Dyson (Kris Holden-Ried) and becomes infamous in the fae-community as the succubus who refuses to choose between light and dark. She and Kenzi form a Private Investigator-team that shorts out crimes involving fae-people and Dyson as cop is an asset to them. All the while we learn more about the faes just as Bo and Kenzi do. Bo learns to control her life-sucking abilities thanks to Dyson and a human doctor Lauren (Zoie Palmer). Bo also falls in love with both of them and there's some drama there but also, it's kind of interesting how Dyson and Lauren very quickly come to terms with Bo's nature. After all it isn't about her being bisexual and unable to commit. No, it's about her succubus-side which means that when she gets hurt on the job, she needs to have sex with someone to heal and if she sucks the sexy life-force from a fae, they don't die. Very vivid sex scenes in this show! If you're into that thing. ;) There's is a lot of character development with Bo and all of her friends. The stories are well-written and manage to surprise every time. This show is really a treat :)

2. dazeio

dazeio Member

I love Lost girl!!! Lauren is my favorite. Just got back from being internet-less and look forward to catching up on the final season!

3. Clairyfairy.

Clairyfairy. New Member

I miss this show :(