I know about Bipbobia but please don't tell me I'm a lost cause

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by Lily-Liana, May 3, 2017.

1. Lily-Liana

Lily-Liana New Member

I've been bi since I was in high school. Slept with both male and females but I've stayed away from relationships with guys for 3years now. I do have children but I'd like to start to get to know girls maybe get serious with one.

2. TheScandinavian

TheScandinavian Well-Known Member

Bi to bi (although I'm a mixture of bi/pan with srong preferance for women), I feel like you should be very careful mostly because you have kids. You want a relationship with a female, is that correct? If so, take your time and perhaps look for someone who's more stable-knows where they are in their life, likes children & would be a decent role model around them. Someone who's reliable. I know the temptation-you would want something hot for a few nights but if kids are involved (and they will be) one should be more cautious and take their feelings into account.
    What about the dad? Is he in the picture? Can someone watch your kids when you go out? I suggest you start with some websites that'd give you a more variety to "pick" (as awful as it may sound).

The bi phobia itself-it is bullshit as we both know but have in mind that not every lesbian is gonna cut you off because you're bi. There are also plenty of lesbians who wouldn't care much whether you're bi or actually a lesbian. Be patient & respectful (if possible even though you may clearly disagree with the bi-phobia some lesbians have). :) Hope I was able to help.