How to make it right?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kourtney, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

Hello all again, I’m back from a hiatus lol..I was agitating some fellow with my multiple posts ..

But yea so I know you guys remember the story with my boss right..Well a month ago, I finally kinda asked her out but thru a drunk text message .. Save to say it was awkward and confusing for her.. So I quickly apologize the next day..Saw her at work to talk about the situation..She completely blew me off..I was hurt but I was like imma give her some space..But certain times I’ve seen her kinda spying on her .. I can tell that she wants talk to me u know..My question to try talk about it or leave it alone all together?

PS: not going to post multiple times

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Anytime someone is giving you a wide berth you need to respect the distance she laid down between you. It is heart breaking that you can’t just apologize and talk things out but we don’t always get to have that. I am sorry. :(

If she really wants to talk to you she will come to you. You have to keep your distance and do everything you can to forget about it and not focus on this person anymore.

Kourtney likes this.
  3. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

4. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

That’s how I how played it haven’t talked to her in like a month .. since it happened

greylin likes this.
  5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Then you are already making things right. Time and distance will make this whole thing recess back to normal. I bet she would be very willing to just forget about this. I would give it a year and by the next holiday season, it will all be ok.

Kourtney likes this.