Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissFit, Aug 8, 2017.

1. MissFit

MissFit New Member

Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me :) ...

As a profile, I'm new here, but I have sneaky-peeked for some time as a guest. I guess I just long to be part of a LGBT community somewhere. I'm a really late bloomer, coming out as bi mid-40'es when I - newly divorced after plenty of unhappy years in a hetero marriage - fell very much in love with the most beautiful, amazing, gifted and very special woman. We were soulmates and her loving me back was the best and most incredible thing that has ever happend to me. Then Adult Life slowly ate away on us, and six years later, I'm binging on relationship fixes and internet advice (again), but there you go. I'm so fortunate as to live in a very liberal and laid back neck of the world, so coming out was never a problem. "Coming into" an intimate gay relationship, perhaps more so. I may or may not elaborate on this in the Relationships section some day. So perhaps I've turned a wee bit stale & bitter by now, but I'm still young and insecure at heart! :rolleyes:

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

*nod* Hey, welcome, glad you'd stopped and said hello! :)

3. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hi there, MissFit, nice to meet you. *nod nod* Actually, I can’t hear you, as that would be illogical, but I am quite the astute reader. I too have longed for quite a while to be part of the community, or already am under the ‘L’ and ‘T’ parts. I’m a dysphoric lesbian in the body of a gentleman. I’ve been married for several years to a lovely bisexual woman who knows everything about me and my identity. But congrats to you on your new wonderful relationship. If it makes you feel any better, we all get a little stale and bitter after a while. Fortunately, everyone understands that (or should). Wish you the best, and Goddess bless, my friend. —G.E.M.