Fun Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by Eva Mac, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Eva Mac

Eva Mac Well-Known Member

I'm a bit bored so I've come up with a series of questions that I hope are entertaining/interesting :)

If you could change into any animal at will which would you choose?

What's your favourite time of day?

What's your favourite item of clothing?

Are you introverted or extroverted, or a mixture depending on circumstances?

You have become lucid in a dream, you suddenly realise you are in the dreamscape and can do anything your imagination can come up with, what do you choose to do?

What is your favourite food?

If you could be any other person (living or dead) for a day who would you be?

If you could time-travel which era would you go to and why?

Which super power would you choose?

When you look in the mirror what do you see?

If you could change gender for a day would you?

Who in your opinion is the most physically beautiful person who ever existed?

Who in your opinion is the most beautiful personality ever to have existed?

Are you afraid of the dark?

Did you enjoy completing this questionnaire?

2. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

- I was going to say cat but someone might name me vagina. I'm going to go for a puma. They've got really cool eyes.

- Early morning. I like the cool air and everything's really quiet.

- A loose shirt. I don't like feeling constricted.

- Introvert

You have become lucid in a dream, you suddenly realise you are in the dreamscape and can do anything your imagination can come up with, what do you choose to do?
    - To physically travel the internet through a digitised body. Sorta like Tron without the bad guys.

- Apple pie.

- Living person. Being dead for a day isn't going to be much fun. =D ...There's this photographer I know and she's very creative with her concepts and execution. I want to be her for a day to see how her mind works. She's amazing.

- 1930s to early 1940s. I've always been fascinated with the years leading to and during WW2.

- Flight.

- Pure awesomeness. =D
    ...I see me and I don't want to see anything that shouldn't be reflected. That would be scary.

- Yes. I'd like to try peeing while standing.

- Yvonne Strahovski.

- My eight year-old nephew. He's the sweetest person I know.

- It depends on what kind of dark it is. I can walk around my house at midnight with the lights off. I'd be scared to death if I was in the dark in an unfamiliar place though.

- Nahhhh. It was a chore. Kidding. Yes, I did enjoy it. =D

Bluenote likes this.
  3. Eva Mac

"I was going to say cat but someone might name me vagina." :lol:

Great answers Invincible, thanks for taking the time to do it, it was great fun reading your answers :D

4. invincible

That someone would be you, Eva. o_O

And welcome.I had fun. =)

Bluenote likes this.
  5. Jadine

Jadine Member

[/b]If you could change into any animal at will which would you choose?
    I would be a cat

10.00pm onwards :D

Skirts

I'd say I was a mixture :D

I would travel every single country, and state in the world coming back with a souvenir from each place.

Salted popcorn :D

Beyonce

I would go to the year 3000, because I am interested to see what the future beyond my years holds

To fy

Just ordinary me

Yes & I'd wake up singing "If I were a boy-Beyoncé" in my deep voice

Those who care for others. Inner beauty is the greatest beauty of all

Nope :) I sit in the dark often

Yes I enjoy filling out questionaires

Jadine xx

6. Rachel Anne

Rachel Anne Member

Here are my answers;

1. My cat Jinx. Just to see if she really is as dumb as she makes out, or if she is a genius just waiting for the right moment to show her hidden talents.

2. Late at night. Between about 11pm and 3am. It really quiet so I read in bed and listen to some relaxing music. Then I can go to sleep with a peaceful mind.

3. Trainers. I have 15 pairs and 2 feet. Sometimes it's torment choosing a pair.

4. I'm a bit of a chameleon. I can adapt to different situations and different people. I don't deceive anyone, I just like to be supportive to others, and nobody is the same.

5. I would love to remember every great moment I had with my mum, and banish the bad stuff forever. My imagination tries this a lot actually.

6. Chicken and mushroom pizza on stone baked thin crust. It kills me to write this as I'm on a strict diet and mentioning it makes me want to cry a bit.

7. Jane Rizolli. Sassy and sarcastic. Anyone who makes me laugh would have to be on a shortlist for this question. I just picked the one I thought of first.

8. The Presidential election that saw George W Bush get elected. I would stand over Jeb Bush in Florida and make him count every single vote out himself, starting with the ones ruled 'illegal' or uncounted for some reason. From this, we may not have our Troops back finishing 'Daddy's War', and further conflicts and coups Bush Jr. was involved in.

9. E.S.P so I can see if I should really be as paranoid as I am.

10. Someone twice as old as I feel :shock:

11. This one I got stuck on. I decided yes; So that I could see how many women would say they were gay just so they didn't have to go out with me. Of course the next day as a woman, I would go and test this theory. ;)

12. Natalie Wood. I adore her.

13. Marilyn Monroe. Complicated, complex, yet incredibly enlightened.

14. No, not ever. I use it as camouflage all the time..

15. Very much so! It made me think. Examine some things. I don't know if I answered the way the question was meant to be answered, but I gave it a shot :)

P.S. Have you ever thought of a career in the field of Therapy?

7. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Eva I find it impossible to be specific in this quiz, there r too many things to consider.

One that wouldn't meet a nasty end or be chased by anything bigger than me with big teeth on that particular day,.

I don't have one...depends on the day

Something cozy after a long day in work clothes

both

be a basketball star

Anything cooked beautifully with a delicious taste and lots of flavours.

Could i be my girlfriend so that i could experience myself at close quarters? there would be a lot of learning in that i rekon. Or would i be gone then if I was also being someone else?

Next week for the lotto numbers

mind reading

my soul looking out at me thro my eyes

of course...

Oh jesus, i don't know. i prob haven't seen the most physically beautiful person who ever existed

For me personally, my gf

Sometimes, i can be yea.

Did you enjoy completing this questionnaire?[/b]
    Well..no. i was shite at it. I can't think in absolutes. R we gonna get some sort of psychological evaluation afterwards?

8. Eva Mac

Jadine, Rachel, Moses, great answers, thanks for giving it a go! Some really funny answers and thoughtful ones.

@Invincible, I was well aware that cat comment was aimed at me :p

@Rachel Anne, I am very interested in things like that, but just as a hobby and to improve myself.

@Moses, yes there is a psychological evaluation. You failed :p

Bluenote likes this.
  9. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Penguin, just because they're pretty awesome.

I'm quite partial to late evening, when everyone's relaxed.

Um, probably my T shirts.

Definitely a mixture of the two, if I'm with new people I'm quiet. Old friends, you can't get me to shut up.

Try out a movie plot, see if it works before wasting my time trying to write the script.

Chocolate.

Elvis, not sure why but maybe it would be nice just to see what it was like-when he was cool not when he was fat.

Swinging sixties, go and check out the music scene.

Invisibility.

Me

Why not it would be an interesting experience.

Kate Winslet

Dawn French

No, used to be though.

There was a sense of accomplishment at the end.

Bluenote likes this.
  10. Eva Mac

Great answers Nancy! :)

11. Eva Mac

Em, a wolf, or a bear or a cat, or a ferret, maybe a monkey.

Different times on different days.

Jeans :roll: .

Introverted with strangers, extroverted with friends and family and on the net to some extent. A coward in other words.

I asked this because I trained myself to lucid dream in the past, but when I had a few lucid dreams I would say to myself in the dream "OMG! I'm dreaming! This is a dream! I'm lucid! What'll I do? I can do anything I want!" and...then I could never think of anything interesting to do before I forgot I was dreaming again. So I was interested to see what others would say.

I can't pick one! What kind of a crazy person expects people to answer that question? Thai green curry is one of my favourite dishes though.

Funnily enough, I kinda thought Elvis too (like Nancy), wouldn't even care if I was fat Elvis. I'd look in the mirror, curl my lip and say "Ahm deh King baby!" and sing with my beautiful voice. And run around Graceland kicking out the Memphis Mafia. Then sit back and watch all the televisions with my gun. An average evening for me, really.

God, probably go and see what my Celtic ancestors got up to in the old days (bronze age, or "dark age") I suppose. Drop in on the Clann and get some sword fighting lessons and hear some scéals and music. Craic agus ceol and all that. Craic being Irish for fun, they didn't have the other kind in those days.

Invisibility. That would be fun.

Meh.

Yeah, t'would be an interesting experience, not sure I'd like the dangly bits though :?

Ava Gardner woman wise, or Elvis man wise. Both rumoured to be Melungeons funnily enough, and I don't think there's a huge amount of Melungeons in the world. You don't know who Melungeons are? A distinct ethnic group in America with mysterious origins: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon

Who in your opinion is the most beautiful personality ever to have existed

My mother

Only if I've been watching programmes about ghosts on tv, which I am compelled to do sometimes. Then I worry about every little sound.

Yep.

Bluenote likes this.
  12. SummertimeSadness

SummertimeSadness Well-Known Member

A panther

night - when I get my best thinking done

I love hooides

introverted - very shy!

I feel like the things I would do are not appropriate for the message boards and may have me banned...

cheese

This is a tough one...maybe a musician...maybe hayley from paramore

I like this era :)

spidermans super powers all the way - flying through the air on hanging webs and crazy reflexes!

A pretty cool person!

no way!

hmmm right now I am kinda obsessed with hannah from dexter

hmm maybe jenn aniston

No...until I hear a weird noise, then I am convinced I am going to die haha!

Yes thank you!

Bluenote likes this.
  13. invincible

@SummertimeSadness - You're a funny one. Enjoyed your answers. =)

@Eva - I was looking forward to the dreamscape answer... =/

Bluenote likes this.
  14. Eva Mac

@SummertimeSadness, I enjoyed your answers too :)

@Invincible Sorry, lol. Well I did fly a couple of times, but infinite possibilities is almost too big a concept to handle. I would probably just do something boring like date Shirley Bassey in the 60s/70s (not that I'd find that boring, but others would, I'm sure).

15. Rubicon

Rubicon Active Member

Horse, probably.

Hmm...early morning, if I have a lot of things to do - it's the most productive time. Otherwise, 9-11 in the evening - the most relaxed time of day.

As a lawyer I would have to say black dresses/ coats.

It's very dependent on circumstances. Generally I'd be middle ground, not really either extreme.

Run faster/ win something etc!

Have always like Italian food - pizza/ pasta/ lasagne. Occasionally Chinese.

A sportsperson of some description. Ideally something(one?) from track and field.

Mmm...possibly to a couple of years ago, very successful year!

Diligence...

A reflection. And that the mirror probably needs to be cleaned...

Ah no, wouldn't want that.

This constantly changes to encompass my most recent crush. But generally, have always had a bit of a thing for Natalie Portman!

A girl I know from school, a very generous and kind person. (A million times some of the people around her.)

Love it when I'm trying to get to sleep, need complete darkness for that, but one odd noise and things are different!

Sure!

Bluenote likes this.
  16. Romane

Romane Member

Pegasus. Earth, wind & water (almost Boogie Wonderland).

Going to bed. Wether it has been a good or a bad day, wether there's someone else in it or not, it's always the best moment (though it is better with someone else in it oviously).

My tee shirts. It feels nice when they're tight and I choose them carefully (I love t shirts' statements or movie lines).

Mostly extroverted, I like people and expressing how I feel.

Something I could never do in reality such as ruling the world.

Kinder chocolate, no doubt.

Léonardo DaVinci, the guy is the genius of all geniuses.

I'd go to the future where I can get my own personal time-travel device because there are way too many era I'd like to visit (hello time paradox) but if I could only choose one, I wouldn't go far. I'd go to Liverpool in the early 60's (guess why).

I'd love to fly but reading minds would be useful.

Fortunately, my reflection, otherwise I would be a vampire (though sometimes, if I didn't sleep well, I feel like I'm some sort of a freaky friday experience).

Sure, that could be funny. But only for a day I guess.

Young Romy Schneider.

Nelson Mandela. I can't believe how such a man could exist.

Nope, I quite enjoy it actually.

Works like a therapy :)

17. _dreamer1_

_dreamer1_ Member

-a wolf or a tiger or a lion

-maybe like afternoon, or night cause i like staying up late

-my leather jacket

-introvert

-i would fly anywhere in the world

-oooh there's so many... i like pizza, tuna pie, fresh cheese, tortilla, noodle...

-oh gooood i don't know. maybe Jennifer Lawrence or Lana Parrilla.

-ancient Greece. it's interesting.

-invisibility or flying

-i see me lol

-yeah

-Lana Parrilla ;)

-i don't know

-no

- i did

18. LilMizCMF

LilMizCMF Member

A wolf because their beautiufl and just magnifisent

End of Uni/Higher Edguation time - nah haha any time i do photography

My Leather Jacket - Then my binder (Shhh)

I have Asperger's so my social coummunications are 0 and i end up having panic attacks when talking to ppl.. HOWEVER give me a camrea and I'm a confident person!!

You have become lucid in a dream, you suddenly realise you are in the dreamscape and can do anything your imagination can come up with, what do you choose to do? I would just spend time with the friends who live Two hours/Seven hours away from me (My Friends are my dreams, they mean so muhc to me though i hardly ever see them)

Pasta Oi Oi Oi!!!

Mae Martin (So i could see my photos of her through her eyes) orrrr TEGAN QUIN <3

Ummmmmm When Tegan Quin was 17 like me now??? xD

Memory Wipe so i could erase the mistakes i've made from everyones mind (I REGRET A LOT)

SOMEONE I DONT KNOW... A FAKE PERSON... I LOST MYSELF A LONG TIME AG0... I see chloe ferne... but i really dont know who she is anymore..

Yes..

Tegan Quin/Mae Martin <3 their just... perfect

My friends Bethan D, Taylor S (not Swift) and Natasha T - They saved me and they have the most beautiful personalities i've ever seen <3

The dark is the only place i can cry

Yep :lol:

19. Nathalie

Nathalie Well-Known Member

SHARK

MIDNIGHT

SKIRTS

DEFINITELY A MIXTURE OF THE TWO

SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS!! (WATER PRESSURE AND NEED FOR OXYGEN? HA!)

MEXICAN STREET TACOS

WHOEVER IS CURRENTLY RELAXING ON A PRIVATE ISLAND WITH PERFECT WEATHER, A DRINK, AND A PRETTY GIRL

ANCIENT GREECE BECAUSE I WANT TO WEAR A TOGA WITH A COOL CROWN....AND THE HISTORY NERD IN ME LOVES GREEK HISTORY

TELEPORTATION

MY REFLECTION OF COURSE :)

HELL YES, JUST OUT OF PURE CURIOSITY

DIANNA AGRON

MY DOG

NOT AT ALL

VERY MUCH SO

20. BrittaineW

BrittaineW Member

A great white...so much ocean to explore!

Right before sunrise when everything is quiet and still

My go to AE jeans

mixture

Tough question, I wouldn't even know where to start

my mom's hungarian home cooking

Edgar Allen Poe

waaaay back to the 1400's to see America before it was "discovered" by Christopher Columbus

Mind reading

a badass!

yea, I'd totally wanna see life from a guy's perspective!

Jennifer Lawrence

Again I'd have to say Jennifer Lawrence. She seems like the total package.

Not anymore

Yes