Dissertation Study: Enter Raffle for $200 Vis...

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by LBQWomenStudy, Mar 25, 2014.

1. LBQWomenStudy

LBQWomenStudy Member

Hello!
    I’m a clinical psychology doctoral student and new to the AfterEllen forum. I'm hoping to get to know some people on this forum and join in some great conversations. I'm also looking for participants in my study on psychological and protective factors for same-sex attracted college-aged women. It would be a huge help if you are able to participate, and you'd also have the chance to win a $200 Visa gift card, not to mention help further knowledge on young LBQ women's psychological health. If you meet all of the following criteria, you are eligible to participate in the study:
    1) Identify as a woman
    2) Between the ages of 18 and 28
    3) Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer, meaning you are mainly attracted sexually/romantically to other women
    4) Are able to read English fluently

This study involves completing self-report surveys online at the link below and will take about 30 to 40 minutes to complete.

After completing the study, participants will also have the option of entering their name in a raffle to win one of five $200 Visa Gift Cards.

Link for the study:
    http://tinyurl.com/lbqwomenstudy

Please reply to this thread or email me at lbqwomenstudy@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thank you!!