Cosplayers, Fandom Geeks, and Anime Fans

Discussion in 'Hobbies, Health & Fitness, Sports' started by Thatbeautifulartist, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Thatbeautifulartist

Any otakus and cosplayers here? I love Lord of the rings/The hobbit, Harry Potter, Sherlock, etc. And I watch Anime religiously XD I cosplay as well my fav character to cosplay is Miku Hatsune! I love Silent Hill. I have collected all of the Silent Hill, Devil may cry, and Resident evil games :) I cosplay my favorite boss from Silent Hill from time to time too.

2. entertainmentguruwannabe

entertainmentguruwannabe Active Member

Greetings! I'm an uber geek so all of these things appeal to me as well ^_^ Though to be fair, I'm way too much of a chicken to play Silent Hill (me and my buddy attempted to do Silent Hill 2 and we stopped playing b/c we were both too scared to do it, bwahaha)

What kind of animes are you into? I was super into it in middle school, stopped for a long while (I'm also an artist and the anime style is sort of looked down upon/discouraged in the US animation scene [which totally sucks and is stupid btw] so I was not following it for a while) but just restarted. I'm such a newbie, so I'm trying to catch up on the very "standard" animes that people should already have seen =_=; So I just finished up the Chuunin exams in Naruto and am trying really hard to at least finish up the first series.

Cosplay is very coolbeans. I've personally never done it, but it'd be super fun to try at some point. Seems like we share alot of common interests! I hope this thread picks up a bit (I'm sure we're not the only nerds in the gay community...)

3. JammeJ

JammeJ Member

How do you guys make cosplay? Do you order parts of it somwhere or make by yourself?